Weddings in Georgetown, TX
True Texas Charm
Celebrate your wedding where legendary small-town Texas hospitality blends with the world-class service and style of Sheraton. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering surrounded by a few loved ones or a grand celebration for 800 revelers, we have the flexible indoor and outdoor venues that can bring your dream wedding to life.
Clink glasses with a cocktail hour under endless Texas skies on our outdoor patio, then invite your guests inside for delicious cuisine and dancing in our contemporary ballroom. From your first tasting to your last toast, our Wedding Specialists will be by your side, planning, overseeing and executing every detail of your wedding – leaving you free to enjoy the celebration.
- 30,000 square feet of function space
- Our stunning San Gabriel Ballroom can accommodate up to 800 guests
- Outdoor reception area featuring breathtaking views of the Georgetown Hill Country
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist who will be of service singularly throughout the event
- Sophisticated and ecologically friendly linenless tables
- Customizable catering and reception menus to accommodate special requests
When you host your wedding with us, you can earn bonus Starpoints® to get you closer to the honeymoon of your dreams.
- Up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints® which can be used towards honeymoon nights
- Overnight accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our
Phone: (737) 444-2726
Host your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony & reception, Sunday brunch, or all three, at our charming Georgetown hotel. We have the experience, amenities, and spaces to make every aspect of your wedding truly unforgettable.
- San Gabriel Ballroom, can accommodate up to 800 guests
- Foyer with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ample space to host a large event
From pre-wedding rituals to the post-wedding reception and everything in between, we understand your wedding needs. We know that Indian weddings are unique and special, so allow our team to help make your wedding everything you dreamed of.